Name Of Gemstone:- Natural Ruby (Manik)
Origin of Gemstone - MadagascarCarat Weight - 5.82cts (6.25 Ratti )Approx Dimension - 10.81x 8.76 x 6.20mmShape/Cut - Oval FacetedColor - Pinkish Red
FREE 5 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA SPECIAL OFFER WHICH BRINGS GOOD LUCK AND FORTUNE
Astrological Benefits of Ruby Gemstones
Ruby gemstones are widely known in the arena of astrology for its strong association with the “Sun”-The ultimate source of all energies. Due to its strong association with the Sun it is regarded as the King of gemstones and brings-in creativity, wisdom and love in the. With strong association with the Sun it improves manhood and nobility of the wearer when worn by male. While in women it invokes passion and power. To sum-up the benefits of Rubies we can have the below mentioned list:
- One of the notable ruby gemstone effects is that it is able to dissolve confusion and give alert, sharp and focussed eye! Individuals who are unable to set goals or see their works through to the end should try wearing a ruby and see the difference.
- In medical astrology, wearing a ruby gemstone can restore vitality and help in issues related to eyesight and blood circulation.
- A well known ruby gemstone astrology benefit is progress in self-awareness, realisation of truth and steady movement towards life path.
- Wearing a ruby gemstone can benefit the wearer by begetting support from state, authority, administration.
- Natural ruby is red in color and it is often associated with passion and love.
- The ruby gemstone with its fiery red corresponds to the Muladhara chakra and can help in balancing it with gemstone chakra therapy.
- The intensity and heat of ruby is said to revitalise the system of an individual who is prone to depression and is lack lustre.
- It is a gemstone for success in competitive exams, for practitioners of medicine, agriculturists, politicians and government personnel.